Excellent: Ukrainian, Russian
Сonversational: Italian, French
IT Professional with strong background in supporting building material machinery.
Over 15 years’ experience providing thorough and skillful support to largest company in West Ukraine (construction & building materials manufacturing).
Always positive, organized and independent; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with enthusiasm, precision and creativity.
History and folklore – passion that helps me respect the past, love the present and do valuable things for the future generations.
EXPERIENCE & DUTIES (Rodnichok Ltd. 2000 – present)
- Designing, planning, setting up, maintaining and expainding the local network;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, central PBX, long range, point-to-point wireless equipment;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on all computer and network equipment;
Planning, installation and updating of information and telecommunication systems in our company offices and in complexes built by the company. Using the latest technologies in this area allowed us to run business effectively and get the expected results.
- Server room was updated with 4 servers DELL R 900. All of them were virtualized using Microsoft Hyper V;
- Telecommunication equipment was changed from analog Panasonic PBX to new, high-end standard, convergent system Samasung OfficeServ 7200. The first in Ukraine we implemented parallel transfer PRI and IP data using long-distance wireless equipment Radwin W-link 1000, 2000. Through this same equipment was connected 12 distant factories and warehouses;
- Eight company branches was connected to the central servers through secure VPN tunels;
- On the end 2008, company local networks serves more than 200 active users who used in their daily work all the features of Windows Server 2008;
Being technically educated I was assigned to take courses on programming and configuration of all machines that the company acquired. Thus began my duties in supporting electric side of building machinery.
Plan, implement, oversee and maintain server and network infrastructures and projects.
- Personal responsibility for stable work the main company servers;
- Personal responsibility for the integrity of all databases and their backup;
- Supervising five members of our amazing team;
The company built following complexes for which we planed and implemented IT infrastructure.
- Ski and touristic complex “Migovo” – www.migovo.com.ua;
- Ski and touristic complex “Sunny Valley” – www.sdolina.com.ua;
- Hotel complex “Bukovynsika zirka” – www.bukzirka.com.ua;
- Shopping centre “Rodnichok” – www.rodnichok.com/services/;
- One of the biggest in region residential complex with modern infrastructure – www.bud-city.com
Building material machinery support (management systems and electrics parts).
- One laboratory for testing concrete products – MATEST;
- One crushing plant GENERAL MAKINA;
- Four concrete mixing plants LIEBHER;
- Two concrete block machine HESS;
- One EPS complete plant KURTZ;
- One automatic glass cutting line CMS;
Extensive experience in:
- DELL SERVERS;
- PBX Samsung OfficeServ series;
- Wireless equipment Radwin;
- Large range of network equipment;
- Performed jack installation, cross-connections, patch panel implementations and service work.
- Fiber optics.
- HP servers;
- PBX LG-NORTEL;
- Wireless equipment Motorola Canopy;
- Access and parking systems SKIDATA;
- Biometric access control systems;
- Video surveillance equipment;
- Alarm security systems;
Extensive experience in:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012;
- AD DS, DNS, DHCP, RDS,GPMC, FSRM, WDS;
- Windows 7, 8, 10;
- Samsung OfficeServ manager;
- MikroTik Router OS;
- Microsoft Office;
- Adobe Photoshop;
- Adobe Illustrator;
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Lightroom;
- Corel Draw;
- Kolor Autopano;
- Kolor Panotour;
Training stuff, maintenance, troubleshooting following control systems:
- MATEST – testing concrete products laboratory;
- LIEBHERR – mixing plants control systems Litronic-MPS, Litronic-BCS;
- HESS – control system RH-1500-3VA (concrete block machine for paver and hollowblock production)
- MEP – control system for automatic cage welding GAM HS;
- KURTZ – controls systems for: EPS Pre-expander equipment, Shape and block moulding machines, Cutting plants;
- GENERAL MAKINA – control system for crushing plants;
- CMS – control system for automatic glass cutting line;
- BUD-MASZ – control system of production machines for metal roofing
1995-2000 – full-time study at Faculty of History, Chernivtsi National Yuri Fedkovych University Master Degree Diploma.
1995-1999 – part-time study at Faculty of Engineering, Chernivtsi National Yuri Fedkovych University. Bachelor Degree Diploma.
October 2012 – May 2013 – Full time studies. University of Alberta. Canada
History, traditions, folklore, genealogy of my native village Boian and Bukovina at all is passion of my life. We must have an enormous respect for the people who worked, fought and survived that we live today. Someone must talk about them and preserve their worth.
I’ve voluntary developed and maintain following projects related to history of Boian and Bukovina:
When I was very focused on the finding the solution of a problem, I can’t stop thinking even when I sleep. The only time when my brain forgets completely about all this when I play football. This game helps me a lot to remain in good physical and mental condition.
It all started with the idea of making 360 degree virtual tours for several old wooden churches that could collapse at any moment. I bought a Nikon D 800 and the hardware and software from Kolor. So, I made a few dozen virtual tours of old monasteries and churches. I also made a few web-sites with virtual tours for business owned by the company where I work.
- www.beautifulalberta.com – during my English courses in Alberta, Canada I’ve made this website on which I’ve published virtual tours of romanian and ukrainian churches, museums, government buildings.
- www.romania.in.ua – the most famous monasteries and churches in Bukovina.
- www.sdolina.com.ua – a bird’s eye presentation of the best resort in Bukovina, Sunny Valley. My the nicest virtual tour with hotspots!
- www.migovo.com.ua – Ski resort “Migovo”. Virtual tours of the hotels and restaurants.
Iron and concrete are the real mark of human civilization. Being involved in manufacturing of concrete and wide range of products from concrete I just loved this simple but so significant building material. In common with iron, concrete become the most powerful construction material that humans used ever. The only negative moment is the CO2 emissions of cement production. In connection with this some scientists started learn more about concrete made by the Romans that requires 10 percent less lime by weight and two-thirds the baking temperature, greatly reducing its environmental impact. It also has a molecular structure that ensures strength and longevity, meaning that, like the piers of the great Roman harbors, it seldom requires replacement. Aluminum-rich ash, reacting with lime and seawater, forms a highly stable mineral called tobormorite, which modern cement can only imitate.
In my strong opinion the second life of concrete will come in short future. The new technology and elements will allow to use concrete without any facing materials. Concrete already become self-cleaning and even transparent for light. People learned how to use it for different purpose, withstand various weather conditions and mechanical influences. I believe that new type of concrete will use less cement, less energy but become stronger and customizable for modern purposes. New types of concrete should stop the deforestation.
I’ve spent many hours in the laboratory where we tested different type of concrete and today I can say that I know a lot about the concrete and at the same time – nothing.
On my 15-year anniversary, my mother gave me a book “From Kon-Tiki to Ra” about two unbelievable expedition that was organized by the norwegian historian (at that time) Thor Heyerdahl.
After years I read most of his works. He is a man of incredible courage who was not afraid risk his life that would prove that the ancient people were more intelligent than accustomed to thinking.
October 6, 2014. I come to say: Happy 100th birthday! Next to the Thor Heyerdahl bust and replica of the Ra II. Pyramids of Güímar. Tenerife.